The terms and conditions apply to the POM referral and prize giveaway promotion available on the POM – MUSIC DATING app on the App Store and Google Play Store as well as featured on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages available at: www.discoverpom.com (“Promotion”).
By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them. The promoter of this competition is THE POWER OF MUSIC LTD, 66 Prescot St, London, England, E1 8NN (company registration number 12144040) (“Promoter”).
Who may enter
1. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) and the United States, aged 18 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, their families or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this Promotion.
How to enter
2. To take part in this Promotion, you will need to download the POM dating app (POM – MUSIC DATING on the App Store and Google Play Store) and follow the instructions in-app regarding the referral mechanism.
3. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person will be permitted. If you enter more than once, you will be disqualified. Entries that have been generated by an automatic means will also be void.
4. The Promotion commences on 20th December 2021 and will end on April 30th 2022. (“Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be counted.
Winner selection and notification
5. Winners will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
6. The winners will be notified by private message on Instagram within five days of the decision being made. POM’s Instagram handle is @discoverpom.
7. Planting Trees
For each successful referral, meaning the person referred, downloads the POM – MUSIC DATING app from either the App Store or Google Play Store, and completes their profile will automatically plant a tree.
The tree referral promotion is capped at 100,000 planted trees in total and is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
At the end of this promotion, POM will announce the number of trees planted and donate the necessary amount of money to the relevant charity for the planting to take place. This will be done within 30 calendar days of the end of the promotion.
Other prizes include;
7.1 A night in Paris
- Two return flight’s to Paris
- $1000 Spending money
- 1x Night at The Hotel Du louvre
7.2 Festival Tickets
2 x tickets to your favourite festival tickets up to the value of $500 each.
Not including travel or accommodation
7.3 Free Dates
POM will cover the first 3 dates you have when matched through POM Up to the value of $150 each.
Or we will pay for dinner for two up to the value of $500
7.4 Care package
POM will send you a shipment of Pom merch, POM branded items, Sweets, Gifts & more. Including 12 months free of apple music/spotify (“Prize”).
8. Please note that the Prize does not include any product, personal spending money and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
9. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure they are able to travel to take part in the events. The Promoter is not responsible for any travel expenses other than those specified as part of the prize.
10. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure they are of satisfactory health to take part in the Prize.
11. The Promoter may substitute the Prize (or any part of the Prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. If any winner is not able to accept the Prize for any reason, cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, or fails to provide any required proof of age or consent, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
13. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
14. Winners may be required to take part in publicity with no recompense.
15. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 17 and 18 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs (16, 17, 18) include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
- b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and/or
- d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
17. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
18. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
20. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this Promotion is hosted bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
21. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
23. The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
25. All entrants have the right to access, rectify, oppose the processing of and delete any personal information collected through participation in the promotion. They also have a right of opposition regarding the collection of their personal data. This right can be exercised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
English Law applies
26. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.